Business: Chlor-Alkali Assets
Project Team: Ethiopian Chamber of Commerce and Sectoral Associations
Garlef Reimers, is the Business Finance Analyst for EMEA and is responsible for the following businesses:
- Chlor Vinyl
- Chlorinated Organics
The key responsibilities within his current assignment are:
- Monthly financial estimates
- Manage and maintain the integrity of the monthly and quarterly financial closing process in accordance with Dow’s policies and procedures
- Support for various business studies, site asset strategies and required cost/capital information
- Continuous monitoring and reporting of internal and external drivers on cost position and overall profitability.
- Support the negotiation of major sales contracts
- Provide economic evaluations to support capital and M&A related projects
Prior to being named Business Finance Analyst Garlef Reimers has worked as an Cost Accountant where he was responsible for a variety of businesses and functions on the Stade Site.
Garlef Reimers is amongst others a member of the Stade Site Leadership Team and the European Chlorine Envelope Team
Garlef Reimers earned his Diploma of Business Administration from the University of applied Science in Flensburg, Germany.