SPECFLEX™ Polyurethane Systems
SPECFLEX™ semi-flexible polyurethane foam systems are available for a broad range of applications requiring a plush, padded look and feel. All SPECFLEX systems are water-blown, containing no CFCs or other known ozone-depleting substances. SPECFLEX products can be produced to accommodate different blowing technologies, applications, specifications and regulations. Choose SPECFLEX when working on seating foam, hot and cold molding, NVH acoustic foams, low VOC emissions, low staining foams, low styrene content CPPs, and compliances to FMVSS 302 for horizontal burn.
- Automotive interiors for pillars
- Acoustical insulation/foam
- Energy management foam
- Headrests/seat cushioning
- Steering wheels
- and a variety of instrument panel components such as air bag doors and knee bolsters.
- Very wide product range
- Specialty products for all automotive applications
- Low staining characteristics
- Low emissions