AFFINITY™ Polyolefin Plastomers
AFFINITY™ Polyolefin Plastomers offer superior sealability, great abuse resistance, and excellent optics. It translates into advanced sealant performance for just about any packaging application – meats, cheeses, fresh-cut produce, dry foods, even flowable material pouches.
Through the use of INSITE™ Technology, AFFINITY™ Polyolefin Plastomers (POP) have been designed to deliver greater sealant performance than traditional polyethylenes at much lower cost than ionomers.
Advantages of AFFINITY™ Polyolefin Plastomers
- Excellent package integrity at fast filling speeds
- High hot tack and heat seal strength and low heat seal initiation temperature provide excellent sealability to diverse structures
- Very high oxygen transmission rate; great for fresh-cut produce packaging
- Exceptional clarity and gloss
- Extremely tough and abuse resistant; ideal for packaging liquids
- Good processability - can run on existing LLDP lines
- Formulated grades containing slip and anti-block make it easier for you to produce films with consistent coefficient of friction (COF)