PACK STUDIOS: FREEPORT, TEXAS, USA
“Real World” Collaboration with Experts, Products and Equipment
Dow’s Pack Studios in Freeport, Texas, USA provides North American customers an opportunity to collaborate on packaging solutions utilizing Dow’s network of technical experts, its broad product portfolio and state of the art equipment and testing capabilities.
Pack Studios Freeport features a wide range of production equipment and packaging lines, along with application testing capabilities.
- Food and beverage applications, test protective barrier films, sealants, adhesives, rigid plastic and flexible packaging
- Hygiene applications: Cast and blown film and fiber spinning capabilities
- Industrial & Consumer Packaging: Unitization films
- Pipe applications: Extrude and test pressure pipe up to two inch diameter
This “real world” environment of commercial-scale equipment allows converters and brand owners to test new ideas without shutting down their own production lines. Not only cost-effective, this can accelerate the commercialization process.
Pack Studios Freeport Equipment & Capabilities
- Collaboration Room
- Sensory Science Lab
- Extrusion Coating Line
- Two Cast Film Lines
- Three Lamination Lines (plus slitting capabilities)
- Four Blown Film Lines including a state of the art 7-layer line
- Fiber Line
- Stretch Hooder Line
- Stretch Wrap Line
- Shrink Tunnel Packaging Line
- Vertical Form Fill Seal Packaging Line
- Horizontal Form Film Seal / Thermoformer
- Blow Molder
- Pipe Extruder