Designed to provide reliable and effective antimicrobial protection in a wide range of water-based products and formulations
DOWICIL™ QK-20 Antimicrobial
DOWICIL QK-20 Antimicrobial is a fast-acting, broad-spectrum biocide that is ideal for reducing microbiological contamination in raw materials or products such as aqueous paints and coatings, polymers, slurries, adhesives, latex and resin emulsions, sizing, caulk, process water and specialty industrial products including inks, polishes, waxes, detergents, and cleansers.
- Aqueous paints and coatings
- Latex and resin emulsions
- Process water and specialty industrial products including inks
- Broad-spectrum control of bacteria, fungi, and yeast
- Can help minimize shutdowns or production delays
- Can be used effectively in combination with long-term preservatives to reduce the bio-burden on the long-term preservative
- Can minimize the likelihood of organism tolerance
- Low-cost preservative
Footnote: Please Note That Not All Products Are Registered In All Regions For All Applications. Please Contact Your Local Dow Representative For Detailed Technical Information Applicable To Your Individual Situation.; Use Biocides Safely. Always Read The Label And Product Information Before Use.
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- North America