- Health Screening Guidelines – Interactive tool will help you identify screening guidelines appropriate for your age and gender.
- Personal Health Record (PHR) – The PHR is a tool that you can use to collect, track and share past and current information about your health or the health of someone in your care. Check with your benefits plan provider (e.g. Aetna) for an electronic PHR, or visit www.MyPHR.com.
- Health Care Question Builder – Be prepared for your next medical appointment. Use this tool to create a list of questions that you can take with you whether you are getting a checkup, talking about a problem or health condition, getting a prescription, or discussing a medical test or surgery. Whatever the reason for your visit, it is important to be prepared. (U.S. H&HS).
- For Aetna MAP Plus Option 1 Low Deductible and MAP Plus Option 2 High Deductible Plan Members: Log onto Aetna Navigator® and look for these tools to help you manage your health care.
- Find a Doctor, Pharmacy, or Facility
- Take a Health Assessment
- Personal Health Record
- Nurse Phoneline (Informed Health®)
- SmartPhone Apps
When You Have Questions
- HR Service Center – Get answers to your questions about Dow’s benefit plans, eligibility, enrollment, etc.
- Call 877-623-8079
- 8 a.m.- 6 p.m. (ET) Monday – Thursday; and 8 a.m.-5 p.m. (ET) Friday
- Or email your questions to email@example.com
- Informed Health® - (Aetna MAP Plus Option 1 Low Deductible, Map Plus Option 2 High Deductible, Old Plan, New Plan and MSP Members Only) This 24-hour nurse line is available 365 days a year. You will speak with a registered nurse who is experienced in providing credible information on a variety of health topics. Call 1-800-556-1555. For TDD (hearing and speech impaired only): 1-800-270-2386.
- U.S. HMO Service Phone Numbers - Some HMOs offer a nurse phoneline. Refer to this listing or contact your HMO carrier for information.
- Resources for Livingsm - Confidential, no-cost consultations for help and resources with life's issues. Available to all U.S. Dow employees and members of their households. Call 1-800-7DOWDOW for more information.
- EAP & Worklife Services – Dow U.S. employees and household members can find help to make life easier. With one phone call, you can find free support for all of life’s issues.
- References and Resources