Sponsorships are available to non-profit organizations for fundraising or community events within the Great Lakes Bay Region that align to Building the Workforce of Tomorrow and/or Innovating for Global Solutions.
An organization may only apply by invitation. A representative from Dow will contact the organizations, upon review, you will receive follow up notification on whether or not you have been invited to apply.
Upon receiving an invitation to apply, a link will be sent to you to complete the application process.
Sponsorship Eligibility Criteria:
Organizations applying for a Sponsorship must meet the established criteria for eligibility:
The project must align to one or more of the following Dow Global Citizenship commitments: Building the Workforce of Tomorrow
Our commitment to “Building the Workforce of Tomorrow” seeks to:
- Empower our educators
- Spark excitement around science, technology, engineering and math (STEM)
- Support students with various backgrounds and at various stages of life with opportunities to develop their skills.
Innovating for Global (Local) Solutions
Our commitment to “Innovating for Local Solutions” seeks to meet the most basic human needs with particular focus on:
- Appropriate distribution of nutritious food
- Providing ample water resources and a quality drinking water supply
- Appropriate housing and energy resources
- Creating sustainable communities by helping to address local community mental health-related needs
- Applicants must be a charitable or non-profit organization with a 501c(3) designation
Note – faith based organizations may qualify, provided their proposed event is for the benefit of the community as a whole rather than just the members of the congregation
- The organization must reside in the Great Lakes Bay Region
- The event is aligned to a strategic financial plan designed to sustain the organization
- The amount requested accurately reflects the amount needed.