Solutions to Grow Business
Dow Business Services combines world-class expertise in functional services, work processes and operational capabilities into one integrated business unit — helping customers accelerate business excellence and enabling them to operate more efficiently, safely and profitably.
The Business Services business model leverages Dow's scale to offer services that provide customers with market competitiveness, flexibility and agility to meet changing needs. Simply put, Business Services handles day-to-day operational activities so customers can focus on implementing their business strategy and serving their customers.
Dow Business Services plays a key role in Dow's transformation strategy — it is transformation in action and an important enabler of Dow's asset-lite implementation.
- 38,000 customers globally in 45,000 locations
- 1.5 million orders processed annually
- 24/7 customer service in 50+ languages
- 57 million tonnes of product transported per year
- 400 contract terminals, warehouses and service providers
- Regulatory expertise in 100+ countries
- One invoice paid every 4 seconds, more than $110 million/day
- Global reporting capabilities of 6,000-12,000 reports/day
Dow Revs Up Energy Alternatives With Novel U.S. Fleet Trucks
Dow Launches Supplier Code of Business Conduct
Dow to Establish Strategic Supply Chain Services Center in Northern Ireland
The Dow Chemical Company Receives Robert W. Campbell Award
Dow’s Supply Chain Expertise Group is honored with 2009 Progressive Manufacturing Award for Global Marine Network Design Project
Related Web Pages
Dow & TAIC Grow in Great Lakes Bay Region